Amy will provide a presentation that entertains, inspires and provides a way forward. Her tailored presentations for specific year groups can include the following topics:
- Covering All Aspects of Being a Teen -the Good, the Bad & the ‘Perceived’ Ugly!
- Mental Health, Illness & Wellbeing
- Body Image, Self Comparison & Judgement
- Replacing Self Harm with Self Care
- Social Media & Unsociable Behaviours
- Building Resilience
- Understanding Bullying & Effective Coping Mechanisms
- Embracing Your Uniqueness
- Self Respect & Looking After Your Self & Peers
- Coping with the Pressures Associated with Year 11 & 12
- Making Year 7 A Year to Remember!
Does It Sound Like Heavy Stuff? Well that’s why laughter, stories and interaction are so important!
While there may be tears during Amy’s presentation, there’s also a lot of laughter and people beaming from ear to ear. The energy afterwards is positive and uplifted as Amy has not only named a lot of the things we’re all facing; she provides real ways of dealing with them. She may then spend several hours at night responding to emails and Facebook messages from teens, parents and teachers expressing their gratitude for saying how it is and sharing their own stories.
To enquire about Amy’s availability, request a quote or have a chat about your specific school requirements and the aim for your presentation, please contact Amy here and she will respond within 24 hours.